Friday, January 23, 2009

Just January








I have discovered January is a very quite month for us. Minimal picture taking. Not much going on. So that makes for pretty boring blogging. I am forming and menopause/aging post in my head for awhile , may try to post that this weekend...otherwise, still not much to share!
The pinata from hell is finally done and hanging at school. After a huge teenage melt down Monday night about it not getting done, it turned out well. K even said the teacher pulled this one out to say she loved it and it was a prefect example of a good pinata. :)
A bit of snow again, gave C and the zoey the chance to go out and play. Zoey loves to chase and jump to catch snowballs that C throws. Wonder why she is limping on her bad knee right now. See how high she gets!
I could resist a photo of my welcome sign and garden fence in their snow covered beauty.
And finally J had a birthday again this month. 43. We made a 4 and a 3 out of candles on the cake.
I have spent way too much time in the gyn's office lately and am congering up a post in my mind of gyn. waiting rooms as a young mom vs this perimenapause women. But it is going to have to wait. :)

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Nice pics...but that one of your dog jumping is worth a thousand words!