Continuing my gratitude posts...
"3. Give yourself to others. If you will begin giving yourself to others, sharing what things you do have, sharing your time and your talents, you will find yourself learning to be content. Helping others will give you an appreciation for what you have and who you are, but more importantly, you will find yourself growing content. Why? Because God designed us to serve and share with others, and until we do that, we will feel great discontent."
I know sometimes I groan when I remember I promised to do this or that, cause when the time comes the energy is just not there, but I try to focus on how i feel when I am done. Usually refreshed, and more relaxed. We really have not been doing as much volunteering as we used to, and I plan to try to remedy that in this new.
#4 Tomorrow!
"3. Give yourself to others. If you will begin giving yourself to others, sharing what things you do have, sharing your time and your talents, you will find yourself learning to be content. Helping others will give you an appreciation for what you have and who you are, but more importantly, you will find yourself growing content. Why? Because God designed us to serve and share with others, and until we do that, we will feel great discontent."
I know sometimes I groan when I remember I promised to do this or that, cause when the time comes the energy is just not there, but I try to focus on how i feel when I am done. Usually refreshed, and more relaxed. We really have not been doing as much volunteering as we used to, and I plan to try to remedy that in this new.
#4 Tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment