Monday, January 26, 2009

As promised

It's C's turn..
God, I can not wrap my brain around the fact that he will be 12 in March.
I don't have as many of him..
This one was taken on his first birthday, and yes, that is my mom. Not many pictures of her with the kids. This is about 6 months before she was gone. I think literally weeks before her last relapse. She and my dad were the ones to continue to call him Critter. No one does now.


My pudge , about 3 or 4 months..


9 months with the requisite bump on the forehead. He was usually sporting one there.


About 2 1/2 here I think. I believe this was the summer before K started kindergarten.


First vacation. 6 months old. He was usually asleep in the tent a few moments after we went down to the beach.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !!!! I still call him Critter!!! He will always be my Critter!

Andi said...

I stand corrected - yes you do! :)
He asked me to call him that the other night. I nearly cried.

Just Me said...

So sweet to see a picture of your parents with your child. You look a lot like your mom, I think. IT must be so difficult with her gone. :(