Right now this thought is just about the only thing keeping me sane...vacation....8 days away!! Woohooo....hopefully this view awaits us....Smokey Mountains Tenn....new experience for us. I love the mountains and hiking since I was a kid...so am looking forward to this.....J in his anal rententive manner, and need to plan everything within an inch of it's life (love you honey *smooch*) has spent hours researching online, friends of ours our down there now, with instructions to bring back as much information as possible....so a good time should be had by all. I just plan on a lot of sitting and reading, and relaxin'
This is on the agenda! Woohooo!!! The kids are a bit unsure, but I am more than ready! I have wanted to raft again since J and I did it years ago..kids and circumstances just didn't allow it...so I made myself a pact...in my 40th year I was doing it again! Not the huge group party I had in mind, but rafting nonetheless....also a bit of horseback riding..lots of mini golf and eating I am sure. A few shows - including a heehaw type comedy show and a magic show....according to the websites, there is a ton of shopping, eating, entertainment to be had - sort of like the boardwalk without the ocean. Our condo is on the creek so we can take canoes, kayaks out and C can fish to his little hearts content.....
But a small part of me is sad that this will not be me in a week. Something about the ocean that cleanses my soul...but if prayers are answered I may be near the ocean in Sept...so let the count down begin!
2 comments:
Have fun! It looks like a cool trip!
I think you'd better check your trunk twice before you head out. I may be hiding in there. The Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.....one of my favorite places in the whole world!!!!
Post a Comment