So much going on -
21 hours and counting til we are outta here! Wooohooooo!
And - yesterday was salon day.
Mine is way too light.
The first time in 20 years I was near tears. Not so much there, but later when it sank in.
Can only blalme miscommunication. I was talking one thing, the stylist another. Until I realized what she was doing. Way too late. Of course everyone else says it looks fine. It is going to look awful growing out.
K's is way too short.
Yes - she decided to cut.her.hair.
Hair she has taken two years to grow. Gorgeous thick curly hair.
To talking to her worked. Me or the hair dresser. She knew her mind and insisted. Who am I to tell her she can't?
Last night cried. Said it made her look younger (it does) said it didn't turn out like she thought.
But now we deal.
This morning my hair doesn't seem quite so light. She decided to get a wee bit more cut off today by her neck so the cut is more blunt. It is very rounded right now, and old lady looking. She also parted it on the side and is letting it fall over her eye. Much cooler style.
I tell you this rollercoaster keeps going up and down.
2 comments:
Oh stop!!! Both of your hair-dos look great! Your hair does NOT look too light (at least not in this photo) and K's hair is cute!
You've been tagged!
http://morology.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html
Post a Comment