Just the ramblings of a full-time mom and wife, part-time physical therapist, lover of all things creative, Christian, gardener, chronic dieter, home cook, and lover of this crazy journey that is life - warts and all. Telling the stories that otherwise may be lost. Welcome to the Fish-bowl!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I saw bears!
On our way to Cade's Cove again tonight - briefly - we were of course just a minute too late to really *see* them well...they had obviously just crossed the road about 5 or 6 cars ahead of us......but we saw them !! A momma and two cubs that I could tell...happened too fast for me to even get the camera out and take a picture...but I saw them I saw them I saw them!! also saw some poop - does that count? Teehee.....the rest of the evening was not too pleasant as we make a note to ourselves to not stay into Labor day weekend next time we are here. oy man, I thought the boardwalk got packed! Packing things away....*see* you in Pa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! You saw 'em!!!!
Rats...no pictures. Guess I'll have to be the brave one to go running after 'em to snap 'em! ha ha. (Ok....I said brave, not stupid.)
Glad you got to see them. Me next!
Post a Comment