Amazing huh??
Never before seen.
I have nothing to write about.
Well, tons of boring, every day, run of the mill stuff.
I sometimes find though if I start talking about one thing. Other stuff starts spilling out.
I did get a new scrapping toy last night. With a coupon. Is there any other way?? I bought the Zyron Personal Cutter. "Computerized" font and cutting machine. Can't wait to play.
But I think a nap sounds good right about now.
We did try a new restaurant last night, and very unlike our usual luck, it was good! Charlie Brown's Steakhouse at the Berkshire Mall. Highly recommend it! I did get my chuckle for the day. We had a young "healthy" male speciman for a waiter. Sweet guy too. Right before he took our order, he stood off to the side of the table, was playing around with is apron, and and doing this hula hoop type move with his hips. I could help it when I saw him out of the corner of my eye, I had to look and chuckle! when he caught me catching him, he laughed and said his apron was twisted and he was trying to straighten it out. I told him I wasn't sure if we were given entertainment with our meal. Thankfully, he found that funny!
See, stuff does start to come out.
Myth Busters. Kaite's new favorite show. That and Animal Cops. She wants to be either when she grows up. Myth Busters is at least stimulating to the brain. It is rather interesting to see what they do and the things they disprove. And they always tell you not to do this at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment