I totally believe this still exsists simply to make life challenging for mothers.
With the advent of electricity, do we really need to salvage that extra hour of daylight?
So - I will was not home this weekend for the big time change. I will give you one guess at figuring which was the ONE clock in the house that did not get changed. Yup - my alarm clock. I never change the alarm time, and last night simply reached over, clicked it to on, and went to sleep. Never dawned on me that Jim would not have already changed the time - until I rolled over this morning and realized it was 45 minutes after I should have been up.
Needless to say - not only was a trying to get two children who hate mornings up earlier than their biological clocks indicated, I was trying to force them to get up faster than they are used to also. Made for an interesting morning.
I will give them kudos - they did it, and Chris actually earned his fifth star for getting up, which means he gets the coveted Lego Contraption Book that he has been wanting. This is a book that comes with legos, and has instructions for making all sorts of working contraptions like catapults and such. Chris started salivating the minute he saw it. Now he earned it! Yeah Chris!
Mocha's ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment