
They were upstairs playing this afternoon and came running down. "Mommy look!" This is usually good or bad. I turn around and this is what I see. These are Magentix. Apparently, when Kaite was trying to get two together, flipped one up and it stuck to her brace. She immediately added a few more! Christopher, of course, being the boy that he is, made vampire teeth. There is never a dull moment around here!Neena and Pappa are visiting which is creating a lot of excitement. We colored Easter eggs, and are now going through the tons of candy that Neena brought! The $20 she gave them in their cards is already spent mentally. I am so proud of them this week. They earned an increase in their allowance. So they may be goofy, but hey, they are mine! The apples don't fall far from the tree!!
Oh a side note : I brought out the Family Album I am working on for a memory lane, pa design project. I wanted to show my mother-in-law. Jim made me smile when he said, "Hey I was going to go get that and show her!". He wanted to show off my project! How sweet. He is redeeming himself.
1 comment:
Andi-
I have to say that is one of the FUNNIEST things I have seen in a LONG time!! your kids are so great and are lucky to have such a great, involved, fun mom =) happy Easter!
Rosie
Post a Comment