Neena and Pappa sent us a Ladder Ball Set and the kids have not stopped playing it! As well as Mommy and Daddy!
We saw this last summer at the beach, and mentioned we should get one. Thought disappeared as fast as it came. And the interesting thing was on Sunday while we were reading the sunday paper, J and I had seen the ladderball set over and over in each sale flyer. We kept seriously saying that we really should get one, the kids would love it. Low and behold, Wednesday I get home from work and the kids are in the yard playing it. Just as I was about to ask J where he got it, the kids come running and yelling, Look what Neena and Pappa sent! Ironic. There is no way even if J mentioned to her on the phone sunday , that it could possibly get here by Wed. So great minds think alike!
So thank again Neena and Pappa! we are having a blast with it!
2 comments:
What, exactly, is ladderball?
I'm surprised Jim just didn't build one!!!!
Post a Comment