Have I hopped on here to mention that it has really done nothing but rain since we finished the pool??
Exactly as I predicted.
I am so tired of being wet.
We have had to drain water from the pool daily since the weekend.
It has rained so much that K. asked me the other night - "What would happen if it rained for forty days and forty nights again?" I resisted the urge to tell her that we may discover that soon. I told her we would worry and be first in line if we saw someone on the block building an ark, and I was sure God would find a way to keep us all safe.
This is our last week of planned summer activities. This week is bible school in the evenings. Then we are gloriously finished with all the weeks in June packed with things to do. Just picnics and pool until vacation the end of August. As J. said last night as he looked out at the rain, "It can't get here fast enough".
Well - have to go check the crystal project that is "cooking" in the freezer. Anything to keep their little minds and bodies occupied!
No comments:
Post a Comment