Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sooooo cool!!

We’ll take a break from “Name the Fish-bowl Family” -

I LOVE photography – and linked to this blog from another,

this gal has taken it upon herself to take photos of strangers. Yup, complete strangers, some with stories. It is pretty cool to read. Thought I would share the link with you. 

http://whimsywispers.blogspot.com/

Wish I was brave enough to do something like this. But reading her little snid bit of story, it seems she maybe wasn’t at one time either. So once again, the theme may be about pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zone and finding out a little more about ourselves, and maybe learning something fun and new in the process.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Love it!! You know I have always been a photography nut!! I too have often thought about a "Faces of Boyertown" sort of book/calendar/something... just never take the time or energy to put anything with it. Maybe a faces of Relay!! That I could do!!!