I have decided -
This guy -
my most favorite guy on the planet – well wait…
This one is my most favorite guy on the planet….
But….
Anyway……
Tonight he wins as my most favorite…..
But he needs a bloggy nickname…..I am growing weary of initials…while serving a function, granting a small amount of anonymity to those I love, they are boring! My loves have so much more personality than K, J,and C represent…so I have decided to start with the Big J.
But I need some help!
So I will now take suggestions!
I am trying to think of words to describe him -
Let’s see – he is a hard worker, who likes his comfort, a family man who loves to tease his kids, generous yet he can be very very stingy. He is a consummate researcher, and problem solver. Loves his wine, good food and kahlua. Drives me nuts on a daily basis because things have to be “just so” most of the time. He will one day be the old man on the porch yelling at the kids to get off the grass and not giving their balls back when they accidently come over the fence.
He is spoiled beyond belief but only because he deserves it. And I love to do it.
K has taken to just calling him Old Man, but that is way over done!
1 comment:
Family Man immediately comes to mind. :)
Post a Comment