Monday, July 02, 2007

Family Fun

It started of innocently enough. A game of Clue.
Followed by a nice fun family game of Parcheesi.















When did it go wrong?
I am not sure.















But somewhere along the line I heard, "'scuse me" from the little dude next to me, followed by major groans from around the table. Then, I get up to get dessert ready, and come back to more, shall we say, "odors". Thus began arousing game of "I can beat yours", accompanied by the biggest belly laughs I have heard in a long time. Daddy included in the game as well! Fine example to set!



All I could do was shake my head and wonder, "when did I lose control?". At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying.

I lost it when C. commented - "it's a good thing we are playing Par-CHEESE-i , mom!!"

Gawd I love these kids!

But I think tomorrow night we will be picking a different game!

I will spare you the , ahem, "creative", scrapbook layout titles the family was creating for these pictures! Wonder if I would get published with "fart" in the title?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are truly classy . . .and i love classy folks!! love a great game night . . .especially when it is filled with lots of laughter.

d