
My version of March Madness? What does it mean to me? It means that crazy "if it doesn't get warm soon I am going to lose my mind!" feeling. We have been spoiled this year by a warmer than usual winter. So the fact that they are now forecasting flurries for tomorrow and it has been blustery and cold for the last two days, is going to send me over the edge! One saving grace....my crocuses (or is it croci?) decided to pop up yesterday. Thank goodness!! There is hope!! Spring will be here even if it doesn't feel like it will ever come! It is amazing how quickly those tiny little flowers boosted my mood. Now if I can just keep the rabbits from eating them we will be ok!! They have chewed a few down so far they even pulled the bulb up!
I can not wait to get into the garden and move the mulch around, yank some weeds, and see some color! FOUR days til spring!
A little side note on the difference between girls and boys..and little humor for your day....when I was saying how the rabbits may eat the flowers before we can enjoy them, Kaite just said, oh what a shame....we should feed the rabbits something else....Christopher's reaction.....we should let Zoey eat the rabbits! Aw...what a sweet thought!
3 comments:
Too cute about Kaite and Chris' comments. My first thought was.... Dont let Zoey eat the rabbit!!!! You know where that got me!
:)
Oh gosh!!! boys !! my croci (?) are purple and my tulips are about 4 inches up, by daylilies are coming up too. The only thing that upset me was my pussy willow tree (bush- whatever you call it) opened the pussies and then they fell off because of the cold!! I too cant wait to get out into the gardens!! they are a mess. I never cleaned them out from end of season last year. But I am going to make sure I make the time to clean them up for spring. I have to make time for me!!! And my gardens!!!!
You should see the flowers down here. It's hard to believe it's March when the weather is like this all year long in Florida
Post a Comment