Thursday, March 23, 2006

Can't be right.


Here it is , nearly midnight.
I can't sleep.
No - not too many lattes.
No - not worrying about money.
What is keeping me up?
This scrapbook!
This is my next memory lane assignment.
A mini album. Topic of my choice, I grabbed the "family" Bazill Chiptoppers and decided on a family album. I had no idea what I was actually going to do with it.
Then it started to come together. .......
What a feeling! The adrenalin!
This can't be right!? This is keeping me awake!

I started the cover earlier tonight. I made Jim smile. How cool is that?

I am going to include a section documenting our home. The house. The places we love to hang in and outside of the house. A section on us, as a family that lives in the house, and then a section for "those we love" - which will include extended family and friends.

So now what is keeping me up? I am excited! I am weird. Pictures to pick are floating around in my head. Who to include? Do I have a digital pic of them, since that is so much easier? Have to stop and pick up fabric tomorrow to tear for the binding. The album is going to be all in black and white pictures. What order to put them in? At the risk of sounding totally off the wall, my fingers are itching to get at it!! So much so I can't sleeeeeep! I am so excited to be into this sort of scrapbook now. without this assignment, I never would have approached it this way and made this sort of album. Just the reason I wanted the challenge of being a designer. Way cool.

Who new that my paper obsession as a teenager would evolve into such a high! I am so not right.

1 comment:

rosie said...

LOVE the cover, Andi-great job. This looks straight out of a magazine =) Can't wait to see more