I am sure it is becuase she has done way too much of this in the last few months.
The depth of my emotion when I dropped her off this morning really surprised me.
Yes, of course I love her, she is our beloved pet, but I am the one that always says,
"she's still the dog"
But man, I tell you it was like dropping one of the kids off for a procedure.
I cried, called J.
Everytime I think about her right now, I choke up a bit.
So if you are so inclined. Her surgery is this afternoon.
Send some positive thoughts and prayers her way.
she was so happy to be there this morning, obediently sat on the scale, loved on the tech. totally unaware of what was about to happen. Ah, to be so blissfully naive. But it is her personality. When she was fixed, the tech. said Zoey liked her face the entire time she was falling asleep.
Not sure what the next few weeks will hold ...she has to be kept quiet....
Love you girl.
The depth of my emotion when I dropped her off this morning really surprised me.
Yes, of course I love her, she is our beloved pet, but I am the one that always says,
"she's still the dog"
But man, I tell you it was like dropping one of the kids off for a procedure.
I cried, called J.
Everytime I think about her right now, I choke up a bit.
So if you are so inclined. Her surgery is this afternoon.
Send some positive thoughts and prayers her way.
she was so happy to be there this morning, obediently sat on the scale, loved on the tech. totally unaware of what was about to happen. Ah, to be so blissfully naive. But it is her personality. When she was fixed, the tech. said Zoey liked her face the entire time she was falling asleep.
Not sure what the next few weeks will hold ...she has to be kept quiet....
Love you girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment