Thursday, February 12, 2009

'nuther fly by



Seems all I have time for this week is fly by posts.
Not feeling well.
Feel like someone has been sitting on my this week! Darn head cold. Sick kid. and Work.
Not seeing much of J this last few weeks, when he is home he is on the computer.
Starting to become annoying.
Miss him.
Just seem to be running in all directions lately, and our kids aren't even involved in all the things most kids do!
Lots of bloggy posts in my head swimming around. Anyone besides me think the mother of those octuplets had lip injections and looks way to similar to Angelina Jolee? Coincidence? I doubt. Thoughts about my "off the bell curve kids" but nothing is forming complete coherent thoughts lately.
A friend of mine is running a contest on her blog and wants me to participate. I am far beyond coming to accept that more than my mother-in-law and husband read my blog anymore...so I am going to ask my readers for help. I have to link to my "5 best posts" - in my true low self- esteem, I don't think any of them are particularly good...so I ask you, do you have a favorite post? A favorite style I use? Topic? Let me know, so I can pick this 5. I don't usually do contests on blogs, esp ones that make you link and increase blog traffic, but there is a $250 Target card on the line, and man, right now...that could go far!
Hopefully I will be back in all my whine-y bloggy wonder soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like it all! But I most enjoy the posts about your family and the crazy/funny/sweet things they say and do that help shape who you are as a family. Even the stressful school ones, or the sick puppy ones. It's all part of Andi and her wonderful family!

Cathy said...

Well, my first answer is the post where you linked to my blog because that was how I found your blog! You'd been commenting on mine for forever but I'd never been able to find yours! A linkback on my stat counter led me to yours and I've been reading ever since!

I think my favorite in your recent posts is the one you did after Christmas about beauty - with that great picture of you sitting by the water. It really resonated with me - and it's great to see you wrestling with (and overcoming) self consciousness and accepting your own beauty.

You're a sweet friend... one of these days maybe we can meet - but if not, I'm thankful for your blog and the opportunity to know you better.

Smooches, friend!