First of all - Facebook is an evil evil place.
I am seriously going to have to try to limit my "lack of self control "self on that site. I get sucked in. And next thing I know, other things aren't done - like blogging.
I need to add that to my list of obsessions - right under mocha lattes and tequila.
Second - obviously my math skills are lacking cause in my "Putting myself out there" post i said I have been bloggin' 2 years - uh duh 2009 people, it is 3 years this March that I started blogging...duh.
And third, have had sick kids for a week now. K upped the ante with a fever yesterday. Coughing so much her ribs hurt. Out doing C's croup attack last week. I fear there may be a ped. appt. in our near future. We'll see....anyway....have to be grateful this is the most anyone has been sick since last year this time, so we are doing ok.
I am seriously going to have to try to limit my "lack of self control "self on that site. I get sucked in. And next thing I know, other things aren't done - like blogging.
I need to add that to my list of obsessions - right under mocha lattes and tequila.
Second - obviously my math skills are lacking cause in my "Putting myself out there" post i said I have been bloggin' 2 years - uh duh 2009 people, it is 3 years this March that I started blogging...duh.
And third, have had sick kids for a week now. K upped the ante with a fever yesterday. Coughing so much her ribs hurt. Out doing C's croup attack last week. I fear there may be a ped. appt. in our near future. We'll see....anyway....have to be grateful this is the most anyone has been sick since last year this time, so we are doing ok.
J came through on V Day big time! We don't exchange gifts, but this showed up in the garage while I was at work Saturday. I was tickled pink! A few weeks ago, I had seen it in the window of the second hand shop. We went in looked at it, I told J to come back later in the week and try to deal on it, and bring his truck. Well later came and went, the piece disappeared from the window and I figured I had lost out. Well I would love to say J got it and didn't tell me, which is what I first thought, but no, he happened to remember ( a feat for him alone!) and went to check on it Sat, and there it was in the back of the store! :) Lucky him and me! So now it is mine mine mine, in all my distressing painting glory! It shall be in the kitchen very very soon!
Gee and all I got him was a stinky little card.
Gee and all I got him was a stinky little card.
And remember when I often say I would have four more boys before another girl, as my girl continues to prove my point by challenging my parenting skills at every turn....but then I see this and remember that boys come with dirt. So maybe I retract that statement and will just be happy with what I got!
and last but not least I will just label this -
"C was here"
The coveted center brownie.
:)
He is definitely mine.
1 comment:
Gorgeous cabinet!
Facebook is NOT evil. It's not. Really. Ok. Maybe it is. Yes, it definitely is. And I love it.
Too funny on the brownies! Look yummy....I'd have eaten the entire pan.
Post a Comment