Monday, July 21, 2008

[untitled]

[Untitled] Because I am totally out of creative catchy titles]
This beautiful gorgeous creature is 14 today.
Where the heck does the time go? Seems like just yesterday she was 14 months old! When we were at the pediatrician getting her physical and vaccinations on Friday, I heard a baby crying from it's shots and it just seemed like just the day before that I had been there with her as a baby. *sigh* Spent some much needed quiet family time yesterday in the pool. I am not a fan of the volleyball net being across the pool all the time (less room for mommy to float )- but the kids love it. We played for quite awhile.
God - I love these two.

The kids tried for almost an hour to ply the dog into the pool. She was having no parts of it even with treats offered.....
Until K. cornered her and pushed her. I never thought K would be able to get the best of her, but I think Zoey never thought that K would push her. So far everyone has tried to pick her up.
She was NOT happy about it at all. The look of pure fear and misery on the dog's face made me want to cry.
But she was very happy to be out! She tore around the yard and shook so hard I thought she would shake her tail off!

No more pool for Zoey!

So today we are making birthday cake and having macaroni and cheese for dinner!

Happy birthday to my darling baby girl. I am so proud of everything she has accomplished this year, and the beautiful person she is becoming. Hard to believe I have had anything to do with it at all.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Happy birthday to K!!!! She's really grown even in the time since I've known you!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday K!