Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Warning

You may never be the same after reading this journal. Proceed with caution and tissues.

I linked to this website/blog from another site last fall and have been following baby Jaymun's treatment since. Jaymun was born with leukemia and has basically been hospitalized nearly his entire life. I prayed and held my breath over Christmas when he was near death, and cheered and cried when he pulled out of it. What has touched me the most is how is father still can see and use humor in the situation, and the families unfaultering faith in God that this is all in His hands. This link is his letter to Jaymun on his six month birthday the other day. It really touched me, and put totallin into perspective how silly some of the things we compain about can be, and reminded me to appreciate what I have, and hug my children even tighter every day.

http://tinyurl.com/3co7v3

If you are so inclined I am sure Jaymun could use any more prayers he could get, he has a long way to go to heal.

No comments: