Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just taking a minute to wave "hi" to everyone!

I went to a one day scrap event over the weekend, and lost count of the number of ladies who stopped me to comment about the blog, and how they enjoy reading it. I wish I had taken more names! Shocked, humbled, amazed. That was me! I guess grandparents and aunts aren't the only ones reading all of this anymore. I have been too busy since getting home to even unpack my stuff and am trying to stay off the computer. Now the pressure to be incredibly insiteful and whimsical when I post is too much! I have had a few thoughts to post, but thought, nah that isn't good enough. So I am trying to get those thoughts out of my head and go back to pretending no one else reads my babble. I really honestly do it for me, but if it is meant to be hopefully I can inspire or make someone else smile each day. Promise I will post tomorrow. I got the urge to once again re-read my Big Picture scrapbook idea book Sunday and found a cool quote I want to journal. So I think I will use that.

Nite!

No comments: