A few pictures from the Halloween parade last night....

I have no idea what order Blogger will post these photos.....
So first there is the rare photo of J. and I together- K. took it. we were actually leaning to the side and she tilted the camera. Made it look like we were laying back. Interesting angle.
Then the all tooimportant "I have my pumpkins ready for the candy" shot of C. with his and K.'s pumpkin.
Then there is K. marching - brought tears to my eyes - I remember my own Halloween parades, and I knew the first thing she would say to me was - "My hands are so cold!" - and I was right. Then there is the "Ok that is enough pictures ,mo-om" face.
I only took like 12 of her marching. This afternoon is pumpkin carving here at home, then tonight K and I are going to youth group to the pumpkin carving party. Should be fun!
Lots of pumpkin posts coming up I suppose!
**Edit** I told you it was a rare picture of J. and I - Blogger poofed it away!
No comments:
Post a Comment