I have been a bad bad blogger.Sorry.
Crop for a Cure is behind us for this year.
Recovered yesterday and still a bit this morning.
My heart is heavy for a variety of reasons.
A few friends are hurting.
K. is struggling in school.
Just stuff.
So not feeling very inspirational today. But I still took a minute to stop when I was hanging some laundry this morning and just listen to the birds, enjoy the cool breeze on my face and remember even though I may be feeling heavy these few days - life is still good.
PS This is the picture that I was looking for on my birthday. This is my sister and I , not sure exactly how old we were. We were both finally home, so had to be about 2 or 3 months old. All I do know is that those are newborn size jammies, and see how long those legs are? We were
ti-ny. So since I didn't have any other pictures uploaded to share, thought I would share that one.
I will return when I am feeling a bit lighter!
No comments:
Post a Comment