Monday, August 07, 2006

Pondering

Totally hijacked this from another blog, but it made me stop and think, and anything that can do that deserves to be remembered. I didn't dare not update the blog, lest I be subject to some major threats from some friends! Haven't been taking many pictures lately. What is that you say?? How could it be?? well guess what? I have been actually participating! Yup! I don't have very many pictures of the kids in the pool , because I have been IN the pool with them! Imagine that?? We did go mini golfing Sat am. Big surprise for the kids. Love to do that. They were trying to guess all the way there in the car. Then, when we got there, they remembered that I had let it slip in passing on Friday that we were golfing. They totally forgot!! There are times living with a household of ADD'ers does serve me well! When I get the chance today to upload the pics I will share. Have been hard at work with Ang and Renee on the Crop for a Cure planning. Spent a few hours doing that yesterday. It is going awesome!!

Anyway - here is what I hijacked....let me know what it makes you think about....I added a few comments.

Do You Ever Wonder...

where you will be 50 years from now? ** My gosh I will be pushing 88 - so maybe I better think about 40 years from now!**

who will someday become the most important person in your life?

if the words you are speaking are being taken completely wrong?

what moment in your life will be remembered as the most important you have ever lived?

if that thing you want so badly that you are willing to sacrifice great things for it will really be worth all the trouble in the end?

how much time you have left with the people you love?

if you will get a chance to grow old?**I think of this one a lot**

what you would see if you saw yourself through someone else's eyes?

who will stand by your side and hold your hand when your life comes crashing down?

how brightly your light is shining?

how you will be remembered when your life is over?

if you will ever truly make a difference?

what the toughest battle you ever have to face will be and how you will react to it?

why you get to be the one that all the good things happen to? **Tell me honestly how many of you have EVER said this to yourself???** Come on admit it. Don't we all say, why are we the ones that all the bad stuff happens to - more often????

No comments: