Monday, July 12, 2010

Character time……

Last two posts…..

Character pictures, other than the obvious characters that are my husband and children.

DSC_0726

This guy was one of the actors that milled around Hollywood Studios….he was a Barney Fife type “cop” who “patroled” the main street. K loved him. After he posed with us, he exclaimed, “I got my picture took!” to everyone around.

DSC_0727

Part of the StarWars weekend at Hollywood Studios….I had to ask the kids what this was again – Ewok. There ya go!

DSC_0744

The kids were very choosy about who they would and would not stand in line in the heat to see. Mostly they were happy to say, “oh look it’s, so and so” and be done…but when they saw these two you would have thought Harrison Ford himself walked on the scene. I will admit, loved this movie.

DSC_0747 DSC_0748

More StarWars, Princess whoever I don’t remember…lol….

DSC_0749

And Jawa – which again, I had to ask the kids….

DSC_0751-1

Storm Trooper C

DSC_0930

 

DSC_1000 DSC_1003 DSC_1331 DSC_1340 DSC_1341 DSC_1362

Couldn’t miss Chip and Dale!

DSC_1400 DSC_1446

DSC_1492

Then there was Mickey’s Breakfast…in my opinion the ONLY way to meet the characters!

DSC_1639 DSC_1641 DSC_1642 DSC_1645 DSC_1646a

How quickly can we all turn into excited three year olds when we see those ears coming!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

You didn't know what an EWOK was?!!! LOL!!! Everyone knows the cute EWOKS!!!