I refuse to apologize for not blogging in my own journal.
Life is full
Life is happy right now.
I find myself with fewer words then
and less time to write them.
We are so blessed to have a life
so full there is no time for sitting
at the computer.
Total thoughts of gratitude right now
but also thinking of renaming the blog
"I survived parenting a teenage girl" -
some days I wonder if I will survive with my sanity intact.
New jobs,
new braces,
new hair....
It is all coming
I promise....
Life is full
Life is happy right now.
I find myself with fewer words then
and less time to write them.
We are so blessed to have a life
so full there is no time for sitting
at the computer.
Total thoughts of gratitude right now
but also thinking of renaming the blog
"I survived parenting a teenage girl" -
some days I wonder if I will survive with my sanity intact.
New jobs,
new braces,
new hair....
It is all coming
I promise....
No comments:
Post a Comment