Every step may be fruitful.
Yet there will stretch out before you
an ever-lengthening,
ever-ascending,
ever-improving path.
You know you will never get to the end of the journey.
But this, so far from discouraging,
only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
~Sir Winston Churchill
Just a little bit of the beauty that greeted me today.
I am trying to make a conscious effort every day to take stock in the good things.
A lot of stress lately.
Tends to make me soul weary.
This quote reminds me not to wish my days away.
Every day will bring it's own challenges.
I can say "it will be better tomorrow" and wish for tomorrow, only to time and time again to be faced tomorrow with a new challenge.
This quote reminds me to enjoy the journey.
So every day I try to take a minute to enjoy that day for whatever it is.
The flowers make my soul happy.
The perennials aren't blooming yet, so I am glad I planted these pots a few weeks ago.

And just to remind me that there can be beauty in anything......these are plain old chives.
An herb.
An innocuous little plant.
But there is still beauty when it blooms, and pretty purple with the deep green.
There is good and beauty every where, we just need to choose to find it.
Yet there will stretch out before you
an ever-lengthening,
ever-ascending,
ever-improving path.
You know you will never get to the end of the journey.
But this, so far from discouraging,
only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
~Sir Winston Churchill
I am trying to make a conscious effort every day to take stock in the good things.
A lot of stress lately.
Tends to make me soul weary.
This quote reminds me not to wish my days away.
Every day will bring it's own challenges.
I can say "it will be better tomorrow" and wish for tomorrow, only to time and time again to be faced tomorrow with a new challenge.
This quote reminds me to enjoy the journey.
So every day I try to take a minute to enjoy that day for whatever it is.
The flowers make my soul happy.
The perennials aren't blooming yet, so I am glad I planted these pots a few weeks ago.
And just to remind me that there can be beauty in anything......these are plain old chives.
An herb.
An innocuous little plant.
But there is still beauty when it blooms, and pretty purple with the deep green.
There is good and beauty every where, we just need to choose to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment