Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh no.....


This is when everyone says, oh no not more flowers!
But I am in need of cheering up.
and it's my blog.
My documentation of my days.
and I want to write about my flowers.
You know, the ones that I bought WAY too many of last week?
I won't bore you with the notes I took about how many little pots fit into each big pot so that next year I won't buy too many.
Oh my gosh, I am such a dork!

But I digress...this lovely table full of pots has turned into these......




No therapy like dirt therapy I say!
Have to get the liriope in this weekend....and get the *big * things for the new beds in this weekend.
Can't wait to see all of these pots fill out and know I did it myself!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I *think* I am going to break down and actually buy some flowers this year. I think.

Well, I'm definitely buying a tomato plant, since I bought one of those topsy turvy contraptions. We'll see how THAT turns out!

Enjoy your flowers! I wish I had the patience.

Auds at Barking Mad said...

I have actually, despite my utter and complete lack of a green thumb, bought some plants this year...dahlia's, hydrangea's and some others with names I can't recall. Let's hope I don't kill them all!

I love how creative you are with your plants. *sigh* I wish I could get my brain to come up with some ideas.