Monday, December 29, 2008

Just enough

Oh how I wish we could keep this pace all year long.
I am the only one that has had to be somewhere at a particular time for the last 6 days.
We are moving slowly.
It is nice.
The down time is nice.
Together time is nice.
I am not sure how to even sum up our holiday except as
just enough.

Just enough silliness.
I think this one is seriously going in my new year's card.


Just enough excitement.

Just enough of what we wanted.


Just enough chillin' in our new Fuf chairs.

Maybe a bit too much Guitar Hero. Anymore and I may just be Livin' on a Prayer!

Just enough legos.

Just enough family.
Just enough food.
Just enough presents.
Just enough Wii
Just enough together time.
Just enough sleep.
Just enough.
What more could we ask for ? Or is it For what more could we ask?
I hate grammar. Never was very good at writing.
As for this week.
I am the only one who has to go anywhere ~ a tragedy of working in healthcare, and also per deim which means no workey= no money! But also means I get to get out of the house ALONE for a few hours three days this week! I fear a bit too much together time for the rest of my crew may cause some problems by the end of the week. We'll see.
How long will it take for Just Enough to become Too Much!

No comments: