Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am once again Da' Mom


This morning I was just making the bed, minding my own business.....

And the radio guy says, "Caller number nine now, to win Carrie Underwood tickets!"
"Oh what the heck - can't hurt" - I pick up the phone, dial....expect the busy signal....but get..
"Hello, CAT Country, whose this?"
ACK! Panic.
Ok, stay calm, play the game - rather well I might add - and now I have to pick up two tickets!
My daughter is going to pee her pants! There is no way to chose between all my friend that would want to go, and I would love to share this with K. She has been working so hard in school. It is a school night. And maybe she will decide she doesn't want to go. But I don't think so.....I hear Carrie's songs coming from the shower nearly every night!
I am actually more excited to see Little Big Town and K's face during the whole experience. I did not go to my first concert til my senior year, Pat Benetar.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Nice score!

Anonymous said...

Well deserved!