Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Photo a day!

I am back and up an running...seems adding "debugging a computer virus" was necessary in my busy schedule.

But I did still take photos of everything else we have been up to!

This has been decided by unanimous vote to be a new family tradition. Sunday in the sleet and rain, we stayed in a built houses! C. was very disappointed to find out we wouldn't be immdiately eating our creations but he got over it quickly. As you can tell also, a good bit of the candy got consumed during construction. The hardest part was getting J. to back off and let the kids do what they wanted to do, not what he thought they should do. The kids were also shocked that I got for myself! But of course!










I am not sure what order these are going to post....the one with the snowy roof and yellow circle windows is K's, the one with the twizzler framed door is mine, and the one with the half and half roof is C's. We had so much fun watching Christmas dvd's and constructing.








The last night we finally got around to the tree. So finally at least the family room is settled and glittery. Helped a little bit with my mood. How could you not smile at all that glittery glowiness? I love the traditional look we get with the lace bows,popcorn, red balls and candy canes. The mantel lace was given to us by good friends last year since they no longer have a fireplace.I wasn't sure how I was going to like it. I love it actually. did treat us to new stockings though this year - to *go with* the new look of the mantel. ::teehee:::




No comments: