Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally!

I am online again! Four clean up programs and HOURS of scanning and deleting, God bless AdAware techhelp, my computer is clean again.
Not keeping up with the photo a day as I would like but I am doing pretty good.
Here are some more from the last few weeks. :)
My new favorite decorations at the moment. Aren't they cute? Picked them up at a cute craft store while in NC for Thanksgiving. They make me smile.
These are what happens at 2 am, after the Starbuck's barista obviously screwed up my "decaf" order! These are altered paint cans. I am going to fill with peanut brittle or homemade hot chocolate mix and give to C's teachers and the staff at my office.
Cookies yesterday while it was sleeting and yucky outside! C was my little Emeril, K not so interested this year. But did stay in the room with us and chat while we baked.
I have a ton of "heavy" thoughts in my head right now concerning "God's plan" and "God's will" but I will save it for another day. Would you believe 4 different people in the last three days have broached that subject with me. So of course lots of thoughts have been drifting around in the ol' noggin' that I am sure will eventually spill out here.
And this would be C getting ready to "help" daddy sharpen his hatchet. Been driving him crazy since they tried to split wood last week and the hatchet was dull. He is certainly his father's child.
So that is all for now. This weekend is the "oh my gosh what do I still need to do" weekend..lots of errands. Will post some more photos soon!

No comments: