I HOPE!
It has taken a week, and four seperate scan/delete programs to get rid of this trojan spyware I had. Still waiting for tech support in Sweden to get back to be about my latest Hijack log to be sure that everything is gone. No way to contact them than email. And of course they are in a different time zone! Thankfully the virus, or shall I say viruses, were just an annoyance that kept locking my computer up, and not damaging, but I still did not have HOURS to spend right now fixing it! Altho can I get a small woot woot, for the fact that , first I did not fall for the gimick, spotted it right away, and stuck with it, and found the right support to fix it MYSELF! me. My self. Pretty proud of that! Got sick on top of it all. And I can tell you that none of it has helped my Christmas spirit at all! Shopping still needs done. No cookies made yet. Not one card made, and dare I say I don't think they are going to get out this year. Ack! But ohwell. Christmas will come no matter what. And it will be great, no matter what, and cookiesor no cookies.
So today it is sleeting yucky. I have two patient's this morning and everyone else rescheduled for tomorrow...so hopefully I will get on and post some photos and catch up. I am 50/50 with the photo a day thing...but I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment