Just a quick hi! for family who has been coming here every day looking for new pictures! And the only one I have is this one...edit*which BLogger has decided not to post* ARGH....
Anywhooo...this will be short. I am still not typing well. Had a mole removed from the back of myhand about a month ago, and it came back "suspicious" so - the plastic surgeon had to go back in and literally take another hunk of my hand ....about 1 1/4 long and 1/2 or more wide, and probably about that deep. I felt scrapping and really did not want to know....then he pulled all that together into a nice little incision...can you say tight! Swollen. SORE! I poopoo'd the pain med prescription when they handed it to me. She said, you will want to have just in case. Well, yup. There I was sending J. out Sat to get it. Thankfully only needed it Sat and Sat night...I did not think it would hurt that much! But it was a constant throbbing, with sharp pain every time i tried to use it or move my wrist. Yesterday I could get my fingers together, just not exert any pressure on them, today I am actually squeezing a tiny bit. So progress is made! I tried to take a picture, but the steristrips are flesh colored and it didn't show up. I still can't twist it too much or make a fist, or pull up jeans and button them, so elastic it is!
Ok - it is telling me to stop, so I will. Pray that this sample come back clean, or they will need to take more. I don't have any more flesh on my hand!
1 comment:
Sending you healing and comfort, lots of love. Hope everything works out! Love ya, T
Post a Comment