Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One of the most beautiful

We went to the most beautiful wedding over the weekend. It was a second wedding. Outside in Lenape Park in Perkasie. The weather was just gorgeous. 70 deg in October, breezy and nice. These two are genuinely in love, faithful christians who have endured trials and trials to get to this point in their lives. The wedding was a perfect display of their love for each other and their faith in God. Now they will combine their families, to include 8 children!
It was so nice to sit and reminisce about our wedding, as well as marvel over how far we have come. Neither of us anticipated any of the things that have happened over the last 16 years. If nothing else it has all taught us to appreciate the here and now, enjoy what we have and be grateful for it. I think this is the first family shot in a long time that I just love. I had a hard time figuring out what to wear, consider the time of year vs the temperature and my weight. Frustrating.
LOVE these two.
This was a terrific old bridge at the wedding site. So cool. I actually also love this picture.
My guys. They melt my heart.
and need I say more?

5 comments:

Cari said...

Great shots. Maybe come here when you're feeling frustrated and try to see the big picture.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! They are all great - but it's the best to get a good family shot (and outside at that!).

Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Andi!!! And you look great!

Rachael said...

What gorgeous pics!! YOu all look fabulous!! :)

Anonymous said...

What great photos! Love the family pictures, the two kids, J and C, you and J.................. awesome!!!!