So it begins.
K. comes in the front door this afternoon with way more gusto than usual after school. And believe me, that is a lot of gusto. She plops her stuff on the table, turns to look at me, all breathless, and says ......
"Is there anything better than a cute dirty blonde haired boy with blue eyes?!"
Me:What?! ::::head double take::::::Did those words just come out of my baby's mouth??
K. comes in the front door this afternoon with way more gusto than usual after school. And believe me, that is a lot of gusto. She plops her stuff on the table, turns to look at me, all breathless, and says ......
"Is there anything better than a cute dirty blonde haired boy with blue eyes?!"
Me:
Oh Lord. So I get the details while she is unloading her stuff that a new boy rode their bus over to the high school today, and I am gathering that she is totally smitten. Seems she did talk with him, so not too shy.....some how she found out that he has one of the latest greatest cell phones with internet access and IM feature blah blah blah......
I am SO not ready. Will I ever be?
Little does she realize Mommy also has a soft spot for dirty blondes with blue eyes. *wink*
I am SO not ready. Will I ever be?
Little does she realize Mommy also has a soft spot for dirty blondes with blue eyes. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment