Thursday, March 29, 2007

"B" day


Today was "B" Day" - "Braces Off Day" in our house!
It has been circled and highlighted on the calander for weeks now. I think K. was even more excited than C. if that was possible!
I do believe she is even more beautiful now. And oh so happy to her teeth into some gum!! She also said, I look like you now mommy! The great part is she has the invisilign style retainer. She is wearing it in this picture. Can't tell can you? Pretty awesome. Well worth the second mortgage we had to take out on the house for both of them. (teehee)


And here we would have the rare coveted picture of the kids and mommy. (look Rollie no sunglasses!) Although the self professed "photographer" when I met him needs to brush up on his composition - and of course if I didn't shove the camera in his face and ask him to take a picture it would never happen. This is the guy that had the latest greatest 35 mm when I met him with the lenses and HUGE bag we had to haul every where. Now suddenly in the last 10 years can't seem to remember how to take a picture. Hmmmm.......and even being digital K. and I both have our eyes closed and he wouldn't dream of hanging around long enough to take it again. *sigh*

Included this last one, just because I love it. Man, can my kids have any more hair?

No comments: