Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Ten

Since I was forbidden to buy any cards for Sir Fartsalot this year – see #10 – because that money would buy an extra drink or two Saturday night at dinner, I thought I would come embarrass him  profess my undying tolerance  love here.

img003

#10 – You can pinch a penny farther than anyone I know. From scraping every last drop of ketchup out of a cut off bottle, to taking your wife out with a coupon, you know how to save a buck! You are diligent in your research for anything we buy or do. But that frugal nature has blessed us with things that we could not afford otherwise.

img019

#9 – You annoy the heck out of the kids and live to make them whine, but they love and give it right back.

P4271983

#8 – You are if nothing else, very predictable in a comforting, yet at times in an annoying way. When you like something, you stick to it. Thankfully, that includes me.

 

img015-1

#7 -  You are a hard worker, even though your tendency to work too much has been the subject of many marital arguments, I am glad you feel the need to provide for all of us so well. From what I am told, you take after your grandfather in this way. 

DSC_0550-2

#6 – You are very finicky spoiled and I may tease you about everything having to be “just so”, but I love to spoil you.

DSC_0759

#5 – Also the source of many arguments  much pride, you are a devoted friend, and will help anyone anytime.

P8210355

#4 – you are pretty darn good looking.

P1150843

#3 – You will pretend the cardboard race car Little Dude made you for your birthday was the best thing ever.

P3211170

#2 – you put your own feelings aside, to let us get a puppy.

DSC02892

#1 – You put up with me, my quirks, my pushing to do new things, testing your limits, making you be outside your comfort zone, but loving you no matter what.

1 comment:

dawn mcmillen said...

you are soooo creative !! this is great - I am sure he appreciates it/you !!