Sunday, September 12, 2010

So I remember……

Not that I could ever forget how totally awesome this kid is.

DSC_2328

He is so quiet, and none assuming.

Often gets lost in the shuffle simply because he is so easy going and his sister demands so much more time and attention.

Still waters run deep.

Then he goes and makes my heart explode….

He penned this….this week for a school project……I am going to rearrange the order for reasons I won’t say…but he basically had to use short sentences to tell the teacher about himself…..each was highlighted in a different color as the assignment had to “be colorful” – this is what he came up with.

 DSC_2101

Constructing is fun for me.

Has an older sister named K****

Relaxes by watching TV and sleeping

DSC_2098

.

I like electricity.

Says video games can sometimes be educational.

Fishy is my nick name. (PS – that was also his dad’s nickname)

DSC_1860

I have A.D.D.

Soda is my favorite beverage.

Has a dog named Zoey.

DSC_1954

Likes to play video games.

Oh, and I like biking around my neighborhood.

Cancer took the life of my best friends mom.

DSC_2399

K**** sometimes annoys me, but I love her.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Sneaking on from Virginia Beach to say howdy! I'll bet you're very proud of your son. You should be. :)