Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Hey, yeah , right….

I have a blog!

Yeah. I do don’t I?

I have a ton to post but no frame of mind presently….

So I shall reveal the rest of the Fish-bowl names I think I came up with….

Going with the “alot” theme started by dad, I came up with Miss Textalot for this one…..

DSC_2330-1

any other ideas out there???

Coming up with “alot” for this one, proves a bit more challenging….

DSC_2318

I really wanted to go more along the lines of his hairy situation for him…but no “alot” suits that…..I call him my Hairy Monster….so he could be that….. he does grunt a lot, play a lot of video games and sleeps a lot but none of those are sticking as well as Hairy Monster, or simply The Hairy One. A post on his hair is saved for another day.

Be back to post soon – lighthouses, beach and first day of school….

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Well, anytime I see "C" in pics, he's always smiling....so I guess I'd call him "Smiley".

"K" reminds me of a pixie with her cute little hair-do, so I'd call her "Pixie-K".