I am not sure but I guess I have been spotted….got this in my email today…titled “hey there, nice blog =)” from Miranda B.
Guess I should have known the lack of capitalization should mean it is no one over the age of 20….but I was thinking it must be someone that just found my blog and wanted to tell me……
So here is the text….
Hi there blogger!
Just visited your blog and I was super impressed by its design and content. We just opened up our community ****ville for beta testing. It's a place for people to have discussions, share tips, and ask questions about fashion. Currently, memberships are by invitation only and I would love to have you on it! Please accept this invitation if you're interested: http://****ville.com/signup?c=BLGUS&ref=fb_us (covered up so as not to send you all there chomping at the bit to learn more about fashion , it was MY invite after all, not yours. <grin> )
And we would love to hear your feedback.
Ciao!
- Miranda B.
All I can really honestly do is laugh…first of all if she is “super impressed” – again glaringly indicating her age - by the Blogger format for my blog, than she is not easy to please. There is no way she could have read any of my posts, because I am not sure anything I have ever posted would put me “in the know” to discuss and share tips on fashion. yeah. ok.
So, Ciao Miranda B. I am super excited to tell you nice try!!
1 comment:
ROFL!!! I got the same email about two weeks ago!
Post a Comment