
Seems it snowed, huh?
The "Great Blizzard of 2010"
We haven't seen this much snow since 1996 I believe.
We have been holed up for nearly a week yet
I did not find the time to blog!
We are baking, and sleeping, and reading, and resting....
the kids are getting bored and on each others nerves and mine!

Some of us were excited!

Some of us had to work.

We are literally tunneled out the front door.

OH lookie - the plow went through.
Notice the garbage cans that J left out -
"just in case the garbage guys got here before the storm got heavy"-
Now I believe they are embedded in the snow bank til June.

Think the mail lady will come?
Well - she didn't.

Finally Dad got to have some fun with us since his office was closed too!
This was a momentary glimpse at the ten seconds that he managed to
stay on that saucer. My leg was bothering me from shoveling, so
I bagged the saucer this time around.

I am not sure I have words for this one!
K of course is "too cool" for snow pants any longer.

We were taking bets on whether or not the plow would push the pile as high as the sign.

Just some perspective on how high these piles are.
I am so glad the kids got to experience, finally,
and honest to goodness snow storm.
Not this couple of inches of wintery mix crap
we usually get.
Now there are predictions for another "major" event on March 7th...
I am not sure we can handle much more!
1 comment:
Wow. You sure had a lot of snow!
Post a Comment