Friday, March 07, 2008

No title

Came up blank for a witty attention grabbing title for this post. It is a fly by - just had to get this quote down....my baby's birthday - heading to Franklin Inst. - but read this and wanted to remember it. No credit was given to the author...

It takes a lot of rain to make the grass green.

There are days I think my grass should be really really high by now, then I am sobered by the thought that there are many many others that get way more rain in thier lives than I do - and am humbled. Hard to remember often. But oh so true. Every now and then it helps to look out from under our own tiny little rain cloud over our head, and notice that there are others with larger clouds, than may include thunder and lightening today. Sometimes the most blessed times in my life are when I step out from under my tiny rain cloud to join somene under thier larger cloud to give them a hug and support. Sure makes my little cloud seem insignificant. I know there will be times when my cloud is huge and thundering and I know there will be someone in my life who will join me under my cloud, hopefully with an umbrella and encourage me with emotional golashes. If not, God will always be there with a rain coat to help me get through. That I know with every ounce of my being.

I wonder, why is it do easy for us to wallow under our rain clouds, but so difficult at times to dance when the sun shines on us?

Today I chose to dance.

No comments: