These are the first pictures I have taken since the snow in JANUARY! It is winter. We are seriously not DOING anything. I guess when you don't have those cute little toddlers that change on a weekly basis, you don't feel the n eed to be constantly snapping pictures every single day.
But here they are , my silly valentine's with thier new Webkins.
Yes, he needs a hair cut.
This girl is just plain silly.
And obviously, all three of them think I need more chocolate. J. got me some wilted roses at WalMart Wed nite....and I am happy he even bothered with that. I perked them up a bit. Thank goodness the kids are old enough now to bug him about shopping. They also got me new ankle bracelets and some toe rings. Happy happy. WalMart - but it's the thought that counts. And considering I just got myself a rather expensive ticket to see Kenny Chesney along with Keith URban, Leanne Rimes, Gary Allen, and Sammy Hagar in July. I am SO psyched. So I will take wilted roses and cheap jewelry from my lovies.
And yes, that was J's choice of valentine box - Larry The Cable Guy in a diaper. *sigh* The depth of romance floors me. ::grin::And I have been told he wants the box "for his room" when I am finished with it. At the rate the rest of them are eating MY chocolate, that won't be long!It's a good thing it is valentine's day every day around here, so we don't need a special day to commemorate it. :::grin:::
No comments:
Post a Comment