Friday, September 21, 2007

Notice??



Anything different??

Got it yet??

Look closely.

No glasses!

Went to the optometrist today (which K. loves! honestly - she does) - and he ok'd contacts. She has been BEGGING! So they taught her how to put them in and out. She worked it like a champ and came home with them in! (the left one may have to be changed to a more expensive lens, but that will be assessed next week) She is beside herself with joy. [Only slightly makes up for the fact that she is mad at me because I won't let her go to the East/West football game tonight. I will not be home. J. does not want to go, and I do not trust the parent she wants to go with. So, she is not going. Period. ]

So that is the big news for today! Oh - and when I came over here to post the picture, I found C. and his friend, in true boy fashion daring each other to eat dog treats. Thankfully, the "real" food ones from Petco. Boys.

The excitement never ends here!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yay for her!!

I remember going for contacts and how hard it was to get those buggers in for a week or so!!

She looks great, Andi! And so happy!! Neat pic!