That is what K. called her.
see...this is what we do around here when we get bored! LOL! She actually walked around for quite awhile with the hoodie on. Til she got one of her paws stuck in a sleeve, then she had had enough. She loves these kids and I think you can even see her smile in one of the pictures.
Can't believe it has been over a week since I wrote anything. Guess, keeping my head above water has been more important. Nothing special to write about. Between the kids, my grandmother and I - in the last two weeks we have been to every form of doctor/orthodontist/dentist there is! Pair that with an over loaded work schedule, and school meetings, and youth group activities and meetings....I have not been home much more than to eat and sleep for awhile! Some days not even to eat!
But I am not whining. No whining. This is the good life. We have errands to run because we are blessed with a full life. Most of the doctor things have just been regular check ups and scheduled things. With the exception of me, and that is another post. I have been stressed with starting C. at school with no meds. He is struggling a bit but we are giving a few more things a try before we medicate. He does not want to go back on it. Doesn't like the way it makes him feel. Can't say I blame him.
So that is it.
Life.
Our busy happy life.
We are blessed and lucky.
Remember that every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment