I will say that they are being very good! Keep 'em busy I say! K. has come down with a head cold, so we have been chilling out this morning.
Can you just smell it through your screen??
We decided to make an apple pie for Daddy to go with his Chicken Pot Pie for dinner. The kids did nearly everything. C. is a master apple cutter! He says, Look mom I am like Racheal Ray. Not sure how I feel about that
So now the house smells yummy, and is warm from the oven. Later the smell of fresh rolls and chicken pot pie will be in the air. Ahhhh......this may be the only thing I can tolerate about winter, and is making it just bearable, particularly since I just looked out the window and we are in the midst of a snowsquall! oy. Spring where are you!?
No comments:
Post a Comment