Sunday, December 07, 2014

Warning you now......

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I posted a blog post. 
It's been an interesting year to say the least. The words just wouldn't come. 

Or blame Facebook. 
I get my thoughts out there. 

Some are just too big for that space, however. 

And I feel some thoughts bubbling up. 

So, I am warning you now. 

I have been forming some thoughts all day. Will get them down later. 

I'm baaaaack. 


And because all blog posts need a photo, here is one from yesterday! 
I helped out at the Santa Paws fundraiser. K insisted on bringing Zoey over. 
I was absolutely sure there was no way she was going anywhere near that big hairy man.
But she did. A bit of sniffing and tail between her legs for a few seconds, but 
then she realized he wasn't so bad. 
Thanks to a squeaky toy, she even smiled for the camera! 
Hard to believe she is now 10 years old. 

No comments: