Hi!
It’s been awhile.
Guess I am still in my winter funk.
March has been eventful around these parts.
This young man, and yes, he is rapidly turning into a young man, got his braces off on the 1st.
He has been storing up candy and gum anticipating the day!
And, he does NOT have to get on his tip toes to put his arms around his dad’s shoulders.
Dad is smiling because the payments on the braces are done!
she is just smiling because that is what she does.
A lot more lately too.
That is good to see.
Then,
he goes and turns 14.
FOURTEEN!
I am so proud of the smart, silly, goofy, loveable, kind, sweet, soft-hearted young man he is becoming.
And a poem K wrote about her brother, when I asked her….I will share more of her poetry tomorrow.
His crystal blue eyes
His crystal blue eyes ~
The gateway to the gears and levers.
They never stop moving ~
From “how much money can I make in a week?”~
To “Is there anyone in the world who doesn’t like fried chicken?”
From the chubby baby,
to the giant 14 year old.
From Legos and Transformers,
to Pokemon and Hess trucks.
he’s got it all.
The goofy grin ~
the sense of compassion and comfort,
he’s got the curly hair
and the slouched shoulders.
From the computer whiz,
to the boy with all the questions in the world~
He is C*****, and we love him.
1 comment:
What a sweet poem!!!
Wow - C is TALL!!!!
Post a Comment